Monday, August 2, 2010

info-graphic of a booty call

I love love love info graphics. This is not a particularly good one but too funny not to post.

 

I'd like to see the three-dimensional view.

Also, inspired right now to think of a show on info-graphics. It must exist right? How could someone not do something with what the NYT is producing now, not to mention Edward Tufte. Interesting to think of all this in conjunction with my current professional powerpoint activities.

via a great blog just shared with me by my very unique friend John: barking up the wrong tree -- a sort of receptacle for all sorts of cool new studies.

1 comment:

  1. bravo is creating a show based on ny mag's approval matrix: http://www.observer.com/2010/media/he-loves-approval-matrix-hirschorn-brings-inew-yorki-mag-feature-bravo

    ReplyDelete