Friday, November 19, 2010

creating dialogue

My brother sent me this article the other day and I think it's worth sharing. Abortion is not a topic we discuss openly; it is just so hard for people to talk about and I've seen few articles in the mainstream press (we can argue whether Slate is mainstream) that really are willing to engage in real dialogue about it. Still, there is still a lot to talk about; I applaud Slate and William Slaten for this pair of articles in response to the Princeton University conference Abortion Common Ground. I also applaud the young pro-life conference organizers, Charles Camosy and Jennifer Miller. May more people have the courage to stand up and seek real solutions with your so-called enemy.

For pro-choicers
For pro-lifers

Read both.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment