Wednesday, July 14, 2010

all my friends

I have fallen in love with my friends all over again this summer.

I have been trying to write this post for a week now and I just can't get it right. There is so much to say, yet of course nothing to be said. This arrived last week in my inbox (Storypeople again) and maybe just about sums it up:
Someday, the light will shine like a sun through my skin & they will say, What have you done with your life? & though there are many moments I think I will remember, in the end, I will be proud to say, I was one of us.
For this support, for this group, to be one of you, to be so inspired and so loved, and to be allowed to be so free and to love so much, I am eternally grateful. You each hold a part of me, and I a part of you. We can never fail so long as these hands support each other.

1 comment:

  1. this made me cry.

    i celebrate you right back. cheers to the beautiful crazy.

    ReplyDelete