Tuesday, July 20, 2010

too much?

When you're most introspective, self-reflecting friend writes this and this blog:
perhaps tending towards too much self-assessment and reflection (because yes, there is such a thing), but to those of us who tend towards the same thing, it's like a guilty pleasure. like my bag of doritos in the middle of day.
...maybe you've gone too far. Let's keep this healthy, kids. A little lightness all around. Doritos are bad for everyone. (Speaking of which, I ate one bite of a churro last night that literally tasted like chemicals. Ew, disgusting. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for hours. So not only was I working late on stupid slides, listening to my team nit-pick one thing after another, I had the taste of chemical donut in my mouth. Gross.)

Also, the spirit of awesomeness, let's all take an afternoon break to get up and dance to this song:



It's my song of the summer--for running, driving, dancing, and any other sort of activity...

[Also, um, her dancing, is...and awesome]

No comments:

Post a Comment