Sunday, July 11, 2010

saturday morning happy

Missed Saturday morning happy because I was Saturday morning recovering* after a night out in Miami. Summer conference was a good chance to see good friends and colleauges, let loose a bit, push a few boundaries, and remember to take it in and sit with it a little. No need to always be thinking. Let's dance a little too.

Written a lot of half posts in the past few days. Sometimes things need to simmer.



*Recovering on first class flight back to Cali, not bad. Would have been better had I realized just before we were about to land that the seats reclined back all the way. Maybe if I hadn't gone straight from the club to the airport, I might have had my faculties with me a little more. More details on the weekend later, including boat building, creatives in the box, and the best parking structure of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment