Friday, July 2, 2010

wandering

I don't put too much stock in astrology, really. But I have always liked systems that are supposed to explain yourself to you.

As a cusp Sagitarius, I never understood what pop-astrologer meant by sign's wanderlust. Which, in retrsopective, is ridiculous. How many places have I lived in the past 10 years? How many moves have I made? That would be 6 and 11 (not including the apartments where I lived for less than three months).

It's funny, because I value the notion of home so much. I love going home, but I have also found a way to make many places home.

I wonder what it would be like to live someplace for more than two years. I wonder where I will be. There is so much choice! All I know: I don't want to be anywhere where I don't have at least one really good girlfriend to call at 10pm when all I want is to get a drink and dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment