Monday, July 19, 2010

sunday evening center

Flying out again tomorrow morning and feeling free.

Looking forward and looking back, wistful, but settled. Clarity gives me peace so that my mind is not so forward focused, but can work hard to evaluate the present and prepare and be open for what comes next. I get distracted by sideways tangents and inventions of the future world, but there is nothing sure in my life right now so better focus on what is at hand.

It is not always easy for me to be alone like this, but it is something that makes me strong and focused. It is not easy for me to always establish a routine, but it's what makes me centered and at peace. This week: back to the regular workouts, establish that discipline. Keep myself sharp. Don't let this slide, Rya. This is an opportunity.

There are big changes afoot. I don't know what they are, but I sense they are coming, and I sense this is all part of my preparation. I must make sure not to disappoint. I will see through what I have started.

No comments:

Post a Comment