Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wash away all of my tears

This makes my insides feel funny. It is so beautiful--so many allusions, so much surrender, so much tenderness.
 


Thank you, David Rager, who always has impeccable taste. DRage is going to get more shout-outs on this blog than anyone/thing else at this rate.

Interestingly (to me at least), before starting to write here, I was resolutely uninterested in a lot of video content, even though I know this is where the world is heading. People would always send me videos and I would be like, eh, I am not interested in watching that. I think video content preferences are so unique--and because video requires a time investment that print does not, they come out more strongly. I wonder how this will affect marketing and content production in the future, or the ways it already has. Or maybe my analysis of the situation is wrong, or generational. Maybe other people are more omnivorous video consumers.

Regarding viewing now, I've becoming more adventurous and interested, by baby steps. It always helps me to know the source is good--I know DRage and a few others will always serve me well.

1 comment: